Method is an expert healthcare communications agency, combining unique expertise in cutting-edge digital marketing best practices and deep experience in medical communications to deliver highly effective integrated communications solutions to optimise healthcare professional experiences to achieve business objectives for the pharmaceutical industry.
Method launched in September 2018. The Agency has flourished and continued to grow since then; working together as a cross-functional team to design and deliver industry-leading communications solutions.
Method clients include a mix of pharmaceutical and medical device companies, in the UK and Europe.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for supporting clients with the ongoing delivery of paid, owned and earned social media activity. Other responsibilities include involvement and support in other digital marketing tactics, including search marketing, display advertising and conversion rate optimisation.
The role will provide an opportunity to work closely with experienced digital marketing experts and support continued growth of the Campaign Delivery team over time. This is the ideal position for someone looking to push the boundaries of how paid social can positively impact the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate drive, determination and the ability to work closely in support of the Campaign Director and other Method teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3+ years agency-side experience of day-to-day management and optimisation of social media accounts for clients
- Have experience in paid social campaign activity across the major social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Have a clear understanding of how paid social campaigns support overall customer journey strategies
- Have an understanding of campaign reporting and analysis, reviewing the effectiveness of campaigns against client objectives, providing observations and recommendations to improve performance
- Be capable of managing large client budgets and making recommendations on budget allocations for social networks
- Have specific experience helping to support lead generation campaigns using social in-channel forms and high converting landing pages – an understanding of the CRM integration process would be advantageous
- Have a passion for and understanding of other digital marketing tactics, for example PPC and display advertising
- Have experience working with social media management tools (e.g. Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Khoros) and natively within social network accounts
- Have experience working with social listening tools (e.g. Pulsar, Brandwatch)
- Have an understanding of other paid tactics, for example PPC and display advertising
- Be proactive, confident and a clear communicator
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Show a willingness to learn and collaborate as part of a cohesive team
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced agency across multiple clients and projects while maintaining the quality of outputs
- Beneficial, but not mandatory experience:
- Working with SharePoint
- Working with project management tools such as Asana or similar
- In healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
By joining Method, the successful applicant can expect:
- To work as part of a highly motivated, experienced team
- Professional development support, through a dedicated training budget and working alongside experienced team members
- The ability to inform and shape future agency processes and offerings
- Healthcare insurance
- Sharing in the Method’s successes with company- and performance-related bonuses
- Secondary diploma or degree
|Location||Remote working with some office-based work in London|
|Salary||£40,000–£50,000 depending on skills and experience + discretionary bonuses|
|Employment type||Full time|