At Method, our mission is to help our clients in the pharmaceutical industry communicate more effectively with target audiences by delivering game-changing digital communications solutions.
To do this, we combine expertise in consumer digital marketing with a deep understanding of the science and how best to communicate it in digital and online channels. Compliantly.
Thanks to the continued support of our clients, we grew by 50% last year and are on track to do the same this year. To achieve this, we need people who want their creativity to be valued and work to be recognised.
As a digital creative artworker designer, you will support in the delivery of online campaigns by creating visual content across multiple digital channels including email, web, social media, display and digital sales aids. This role will support the design and accounts teams with responsibility for digital deliverables and ensuring the look and feel of campaign creatives are on brand and consistently delivered to a high level of quality.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3+ years creative artworking in various formats
- Have an understanding of website design, including user interface (UI) design
- Have a working knowledge of email marketing, social media marketing and display advertising
- Be confident in using all relevant Adobe suite packages, specifically Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XD
- Have a basic level of animation skills [advantageous but not essential]
- Show strong awareness of design trends
- Be competent in using and formatting in Microsoft PowerPoint with a good understanding of other Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced agency across multiple clients and projects while maintaining the quality of outputs
- Demonstrate the ability to manage internal deadlines, clearly communicating and coordinating with the wider Method team
By joining Method, the successful applicant can expect:
- To work as part of a highly motivated, experienced team
- Professional development support, through a dedicated training budget and working alongside experienced team members
- The ability to inform and shape future agency processes and offerings
- Healthcare insurance
- Sharing in the Method’s successes with company- and performance-related bonuses
- Secondary diploma or degree in graphic design, web design, or related field
|Location||Remote working with some office-based work in London|
|Salary||£28,000 - £40,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience|
|Employment type||Full time|